Workshop / Camp Registration
Welcome to the Children’s Museum of Acadiana’s Workshop/Camp Registration page.
Please select the camp(s) that you wish for your child to attend and complete the registration form. Please list your child’s name and age in the “notes” section when registering.
- ALL camps require a minimum of 8 participants.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit within 72 hours of registration is required to reserve space. You may pay deposit by phone with a credit/debit card or you may pay in person by check, cash or credit/debit card.
- If the minimum number is not met by 5 p m on registration deadline date, the camp will be canceled.
Registered campers will be notified the following day. Deposit will be refunded or returned only if camp is canceled by the CMA.
- Balance of camp fees will be due on first day of camp.
- A maximum number of 15 children will be accepted for each camp.
- All Camps are held from 9 am – 12 pm. Campers may be dropped off beginning at 8:30 am.
- A light snack is provided daily. Please list all food allergies on the camper’s information sheet.
Thank you for taking part in the workshops, camps and many classes that are put on by the CMA!
Registration information coming soon!
June 4-8, 2018 (full day) “Earthly Treasures” Gardening Camp. Its theme will be discovering the art in science. In partnership with the nearby Townfolk Victory Gardens, campers will learn about the environment, ecosystems, perform gardening, and obtain a better understating of nature’s artistic inspiration. Upon return to the CMA, campers will engage in STEAM activities.
June 18-22, 2018 (full-day) “Can You Dig It?” Dinosaur Adventure Camp connected to the CMA’s newest exhibit, “I see a Saurus”, will focus on STEAM activities such as paleontological digging, bone, and skin study; making fossil imprints. Rounding out the experience by exploring literature, participating in dramatic play and making art related projects.