Celebrate and Play
We know how stressful planning birthday parties may be BUT DON’T WORRY! Our birthday parties are made fun and easy at the CMA. We take care of the details while you focus on the FUN! Since reopening in September 2020 we have placed several new policies’ and procedures to keep the CMA safe for your family to explore and celebrate.
Due to new COVID-19 procedures our birthday parties are a bit different. New guidelines are as followed:
- Designated sessions during normal operating hours and occupancy limits will apply.
- Friday and Saturday: 9:30am – 12:00pm; 12:15pm – 2:45pm; 3:00pm – 5:30pm and Sunday 1:00pm – 3:30pm; 3:45pm – 6:15pm
- Birthday party parents must supply and serve cupcakes or individually wrapped cookies at this time.
- Birthday party parents must supply pizza if wanted. Pizza must be brought in by parents as delivery to Museum is prohibited.
- Private Museum rentals are now available during nights and weekdays for birthday parties or other gatherings.
Birthday Party Guidelines and Policies
A $75 non-refundable deposit is requires within 48 hours of booking to confirm date. Applicable tax charged. Prices are subject to change.
We’re now accepting birthday party reservations. Guidelines due to COVID-19 are as follows.
- Designated sessions during normal operating hours and occupancy will apply.
- Party parents must supply and serve ONLY cupcakes or individually wrapped cookies at this time.
- Party parents must supply pizza if wanted. Pizza must be brought in by parents as delivery to Museum is prohibited.
Party Resource guide
View the CMA resource guide to help you answer some questions about your next party.
How early can I arrive to start setting up for my party?
Regular Hour Parties: Our party host will be available 10 minutes prior to your designated start time to assist you and take you to your private party room. They will then explain the structure of your time. We do not have space to store any items earlier than 10 minutes before the party begins or any time after the party is scheduled to end.
After Hour Rentals: Our Party Host will be available with a cart 20 minutes prior to your designated start time to assist you and take you to your private party room. They will then explain the structure of your time. We do not have space to store any items earlier than 20 minutes before the party begins or any time after the party is scheduled to end.
What am I responsible for?
Bring your own cupcakes, catering, and serving utensils.
Approved Catering List
- Chicken tender tray
- Variety tea sandwiches
- Fruit tray
- Cheese quesadillas
- Individually bagged chips
- Individually wrapped cheese sticks
- Individual single serve ice cream cups
Your party host takes care of everything else (cleaning, serving, leading happy birthday, ect ect.) You are welcome to decorate as much as you’d like in your party room. Just keep in mind that you will only have 20 minutes prior to start time to decorate. Also, we ask that you limit decorations to table top pieces and balloons. We do not allow anything to be attached to party room walls, doors, or ceilings. We also do not allow piñatas, Silly String, or confetti.
Before you leave, please visit the front desk to pay the remaining balance of your party package, charges for any extra children and adults or party add-ons, as well as an optional tip for your party host.
Support future CMA development by taking a piece of the museum experience home with you. “A Peek Inside” Gift Shop offers museum visitors and the public an opportunity to purchase merchandise which financially supports the function of the CMA.